The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
garage for ruairidh and is this a chummy ?
I try to keep these threads to car and automobilia interest. But sadly after Death Valley there wasn't much left to do that involved old cars.

We travelled on all the way to San francisco, as I've always wanted to see alcatraz. Wow. A child hood dream.

And then flew on back to the east coat, landing at Philadelphia. To drive on up for our week at Hershey.

It may be better to do a report on Hershey in a new thread.

Now I don't normally show pictures of ourselves on these trips, I keep it to the cars only.

But anyone who know me, will know I like to do something stoopid from time to time. Well quite regular actually.

So here are some pics of my favourite part of our trip, please watch an English comedy si-fi film called PAUL. Or even google these places, and join us geeks doing something stoopid.

If you travel 2hours North of Las Vegas you will eventually come to a place known to some as AREA 51. And yes this is actually the extraterrestrial highway.

[attachment=4220]

Travel further on up the highway, probably another 30 miles.

And you will come to THE BLACK MAIL BOX ?

Google it.

And Yes driving over 2 hours in the desert for this pic is stoopid.

But it goes on.

[attachment=4221]

Keep on this highway for around another 30 miles, and you will come to this place.

Yes it's starting to feel like a long drive.

THE LITTLE ALIAN INN?

Google it.

As tracy sed that's a long way for a Berger and a p I s s.

[attachment=4222]

[attachment=4223]

Hopefully you enjoyed our trip, live long an prosper.

Tony.

Messages In This Thread
RE: garage for ruairidh and is this a chummy ? - by Tony Betts - 22-10-2018, 10:30 PM