The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Your Garage Face North or South?
My garage faces south, there are double glazed patio doors facing north into the garden which are wide enough to get an Austin Seven through. I have an OSB on top of steel Z purlins with industrial steel box section steel roof on top, (Lovely views from the roof )
I have a condensation problem in the winter as the GRP skylights are single skin. I intend to put 18mm clear polycarbonate box under the skylight to hopefully cure the problem. I have a de humidifier running all year round and internal and exterior security cameras installed. Six double row LED striplights provide superb illumination.
Addition lighting above the lathe and an anglepoise magnifing lamp next to the vice on the workbench.
I rarely work with the main vehicle door open, which is a insulated roller shutter with vents and small windows in it, pedestrian door beside the roller shutter door.
Unfortunately my wife has managed to take up 1/4 of the garage with her estate car.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Your Garage Face North or South? - by dickie65 - 03-11-2021, 08:39 PM