The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no pets allowed at centenary event
I have been giving my route to the Centenary Rally serious thought.  Like Ruairidh, I have a large collection of OS maps, mostly due to me having organised rallies and road runs for over 40 years, as well as navigating on road rallies and VSCC nav rallies.
Dash4it are great.    Best of all is the National Library of Scotland website.  On this you will find virtually every map produced in Britain.  Every edition of the various OS maps are available.  You can bring them up on screen with no 'copyright' or background wording.  They are very high definition so you can enlarge them, very handy for those of us whose eyes aren't what they used to be.
I like to get the 1" OS maps from when my Austin 7 was made in 1931 and try to plan a route using them.
Be warned.  When you get looking at old maps on the NLS site it is addictive, you can spend hours.   I recently was looking at the 25" to a mile OS sheets showing Brooklands Racing Track in the 1920's, quite fascinating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no pets allowed at centenary event - by nrzam - 04-10-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: no pets allowed at centenary event - by JohnD - 05-10-2021, 10:56 AM
RE: no pets allowed at centenary event - by daveg - 05-10-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: no pets allowed at centenary event - by Malcolm Parker - 09-10-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: no pets allowed at centenary event - by nrzam - 09-10-2021, 04:14 PM