The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vacuum Wiper - How to connect to inlet manifold, where to put the vacuum pipe
That's an interesting comment, because my car was first registered in July or August (not quite sure at the moment about the precise date). Mike Jarrett (Jarrett Motor Services, Horley) who restored the car in the early 90's fitted the electric motor because it was on the car before and because we did not want to change a running system and - that what was he said - it was very likely that the very late RPs were equipped with the electric motor. The body nevertheless has the large cut out above the windscreen to fit the vacuum type. I also wanted to contact Mike Jarrett to ask for details, now after I have focussed on the matter, but have not found his address anywhere.
My focus is on originality, I do not use the car in bad weather conditions and German MOT (TÜV) has accepted many weaknesses of my Austin Seven as long as it is original and basically safe.
Best regards
Frank

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vacuum Wiper - How to connect to inlet manifold, where to put the vacuum pipe - by Frank Stoll - 18-08-2019, 10:11 AM