The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
6V Dynamator - first hand experiences...
Stayed out of this one so far, but feel I have to add to it.

I've had a few customers fitting these units.

Some are very angry bits have fell into the engine, and are finding themselves having to do a secend expensive rebuild.

But the wons that worry me the most are those who are still building there cars and do not know of the problems with these units.

I've put as many of these people onto the forum as I can to read this thread, so they properly understand what to do.

But the thing that's nagging me, is accu spark are quite a large company. And as so they are likely to keep customers details for future orders etc etc.

If this is the case, then they should be warning buyers on there books of these problems. Rather than leaving the rest of the seven world with angry car owners.

If they don't have customer details, then perhaps an advert in club magazines. I know nobody likes to advertise there company is having problems with a product, but most forum members are overcoming these fixes and understanding sometimes things go wrong,  And I'm sure club members would do the same. Accu spark will cause themselves more problems in the future from engine failiers from gears falling into the engine. Than a negative recall now would.

Sorry to stick my nose in this one. But felt it needed pointing out. Tony.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6V Dynamator - first hand experiences... - by Tony Betts - 25-07-2018, 09:47 PM