The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports bodies for a special or replica or travesty (depending on your point of view)
Unless you were planning on doing any trialing I'd fit the low sports axle. It looks better with the sports type bodies. Of course, if you've got a delicate spine you might want to think otherwise!
As far as period correctness goes I'd just say hang it and go for what YOU like most, wherever possible. It's only problematic when people claim it's "genuine".

(13-05-2018, 08:00 PM)Dave Prior Wrote: Unless you were planning on doing any trialing I'd fit the low sports axle. It looks better with the sports type bodies. Of course, if you've got a delicate spine you might want to think otherwise!
As far as period correctness goes I'd just say hang it and go for what YOU like most, wherever possible. It's only problematic when people claim it's "genuine".

With high asking prices on specials it's also worth asking how much money the builder/owner actually put into the car. With hyper-accurate Ulsteroids people are probably making the tiniest of profits, if not a loss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sports bodies for a special or replica or travesty (depending on your point of view) - by Dave Prior - 13-05-2018, 08:00 PM