The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cotswold Festival of Motoring 12/08/2018 15-03-2018
Date: 15-03-2018

Cotswold Festival of Motoring 12/08/2018

Dear All

We are hoping to create an Austin 7 All Star Line-up at the Cotswold Festival of Motoring on the 12th of August. We are trying to gather as many different and interesting types as is possible. We currently have a swallow saloon, a scoop scuttle, and a boat tail in the line-up but would love also to get as many other interesting cars as possible including a van,  a single seater, a gordon England,a special, a top hat and anything else people might recommend. I would also appreciate any advice on what I should look to include to get a really interesting line up. We might also even get “Brum” the childrens tv car as it resides along with quite a number of real Austin 7s at the motor museum un the village. Might you possibly ask your members is if any of them live in the North Cotswold vicinity or might fancy a weekend in the Cotswolds. If would have been fun to combine with a light car rally of the vicinity on the Saturday but I doubt whether my organisation skills would stretch that far this year! Many thanks for your help and we look forward to hearing from you. 

http://cotswoldfestivalofmotoring.org/gallery-of-exhibits/

Best wishes Kirsten Ng