The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R47 running lights
I've got R47 headlamps and would like to hook up the running lights. The issue is that there is only the outer case for the running lights but no internal spring loaded fitting. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for these internal bits? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Erich In Seattle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good evening Erich, could you email me at stuart.joseph@btinternet.com as I have modern replacements.
Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire
Stuart
Thank you, Stuart. I have sent you an email.

Best,

Erich
[attachment=2406 Wrote:I Erich pid='7929' dateline='1520619289']     I've got R47 headlamps and would like to hook up the running lights. The issue is that there is only the outer case for the running lights but no internal spring loaded fitting. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for these internal bits? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Erich In Seattle

Hello Eric, I had the same problem.I bought some bulb holders, removed the plastic terminal blocks, removed the lugs on the outer diameter, and milled flats across them by the terminals.
Hope the photos help.Best Wishes Gene

(10-03-2018, 09:47 PM)Zetomagneto Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 07:14 PM)I Erich Wrote: I've got R47 headlamps and would like to hook up the running lights. The issue is that there is only the outer case for the running lights but no internal spring loaded fitting. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier for these internal bits? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Erich In Seattle

Hello Eric, I had the same problem.I bought some bulb holders, removed the plastic terminal blocks, removed the lugs on the outer diameter, and milled flats across them by the terminals.
Hope the photos help.Best Wishes Gene
Here are the bulb holders: https://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/p...ategory/81

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good morning Erich, the bulb holders shown are the ones that I stock.

Regards

Stuart