The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
early speedo drive system
I have the bracket available:

thanks David I have only just seen your reply I was to stupid to realise there was a page two in the replies,can you let me know what you want for the bracket .I have sent you a private email but am unsure if the system always works best regards Rob.
(09-03-2018, 12:43 PM)robert regan Wrote: thanks David I have only just seen your reply I was to stupid to realise there was a page two in the replies,can you let me know what you want for the bracket .I have sent you a private email but am unsure if the system always works best regards Rob.

Robert - if you used the Forum email see the post at the top-

"6-03-2018, 01:10 AM

Thank you for raising this, the email system does seem to have an issue, Though I have tested PM's which do seem to work.
Looking into it it seems to be a problem that requires access to the the server to test and or repair.
I will PM management, but for the moment I'll re-title and sticky this thread, with the recommendation to use PM's till a solution can be found.
Sorry for any inconvenience."

Tony.
(09-03-2018, 12:43 PM)robert regan Wrote: thanks David I have only just seen your reply I was to stupid to realise there was a page two in the replies,can you let me know what you want for the bracket .I have sent you a private email but am unsure if the system always works best regards Rob.

Hi,
Please e-mail me: david@a7c.co.uk
my thanks to "Austin in the shed" David made me the complete early speedometer drive for my top hat the quality is second to none, thanks again David best regards Rob.