The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
EMAIL SYSTEM NOT WORKING (PM's seem OK)
(27-08-2018, 09:30 PM)Timothy P Wrote:
(27-08-2018, 12:02 PM)Dennis Nicholas Wrote: Is email system working yet?  I just sent one and wonder if it will get through.
Is there any way of retrieving what I sent so I can copy content to paste in a PM?

Dennis

Hello Dennis,
It appear this is still an issue (please do contact me if you have been successful), sorry for the lack of progress, I'll chase it up again. In the meantime I have now found it is possible to remove the email button for the time being, which should avoid future issues until it can be fixed.
With regards retrieving the message I don't know if it is possible to do yourself, but I have been able to retrieve it from the email log (just found this, and it shows how large the problem is) I will PM you with the message content.
All the best
Timothy

Thanks
Seems to be fixed?
I’m told by a friend trying to register that the activation email system doesn’t seem to be working
I think you are right Charles, I’ve tried to update my email address on a couple of occasions, but haven’t received the activation email.

We are also missing a few of our regular forum members who haven’t been able to log back in.