The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Classic Car show
(20-02-2018, 08:18 AM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Well done chaps for finding the links.

So now we know PGS stands for Pea Green Special and that 'Bernard' created it in 2008 before he moved to Devon.

I see he posted on the forum up until December 2015. 

Given the outstanding engineering on the car we'd love to try and get it displayed at the A7 National Rally. Does anyone have contact details for the owner?
Hi Nick,
I am fairly sure this car was at the 2013 Beaulieu National, it could have been a year before or after, but I distinctly remember looking at the PGS homage to ERA and thinking how accomplished the equipage was. Regards Jack
(20-02-2018, 03:01 PM)Oxford Jack Wrote:
(20-02-2018, 08:18 AM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Well done chaps for finding the links.

So now we know PGS stands for Pea Green Special and that 'Bernard' created it in 2008 before he moved to Devon.

I see he posted on the forum up until December 2015. 

Given the outstanding engineering on the car we'd love to try and get it displayed at the A7 National Rally. Does anyone have contact details for the owner?
Hi Nick,
I am fairly sure this car was at the 2013 Beaulieu National, it could have been a year before or after, but I distinctly remember looking at the PGS homage to ERA and thinking how accomplished the equipage was. Regards Jack

Afternoon chaps, yes the 'baby' ERA was at Beaulieu iin 2013
 Clive

Attached Files
.jpg   9252065146_a87b255ef9_z.jpg (Size: 316.1 KB / Downloads: 500)
Spot on! I knew I had seen it before. Many thanks everyone.

Here's another of it in 2013 at Beaulieu.

.jpg   pgs.JPG (Size: 149.15 KB / Downloads: 483)
Quote "tapered louvres so each one needs a different tool. "
Not quite. The Pullmax louvre cutter allows you to make any length of louvre using the same tool, a very clever piece of kit.
We have had a look at the records for the 2013 Rally and unfortunately this car does not appear. So if anyone out there knows who owns it please would they let me know so that we can issue an invitation to this year's Rally.
googlie googlie.... yields...

http://s569.photobucket.com/user/harmitc...t=3&page=1

sounds like he is active through Abarth club so go via that?
Thanks Jon. So his name is Bernard Rowe. Anyone know him?
I may be wrong but I am sure I have seen the car for sale since it was built so it may now be in different hands.
Black Art Enthusiast
NIck I have sent you a PM  regards  Russell
Hi Guys
I,m the new owner off the PGS.
My name is Hans and we wanted to used the car for the vscc events.