The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent number plate font
I think it was this one Bill

https://classictransfers.co.uk/product/c...rations-2/

I have a pair of 6V Rubbolites mounted on the rear wing braces (obviously, not yet installed in photo above). These have a clear side window which sheds a modest glow on the numberplate.
(21-04-2019, 08:26 AM)Jays Wrote: My Ulster rep has stuck on letters and numerals and I’m thinking of replacing them with painted ones. The rear ones are stuck directly to the body ie no black background and I am wondering just how legal these are!

I’d post a photo if I knew how!

Thanks for that Chris. It’s given me some ideas.  I’m a little uncomfortable with the reg being stuck straight onto body colour.
This is out of the first bit of legislation written in 1903 from when cars needed number plates. 

As far as ive been able to tell this legislation was superseeded in 1921 but the requirements didn't change one bit. The only change came with the prefix registration plates in 1960whatever when the standard sizes were made smaller. As with everything nothing earlier had to comply with the new regs. 

[Image: 008_1757.jpg]