The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWA7C Secretary
Peter Hales, SWA7C Secretary will be unable to continue his duties as Club Secretary for the foreseeable future. I will be taking over SWA7C's Secretarial duties as of today. My contact details; John Williams 24 West Road, Nottage, Porthcawl CF36 3SN. email jonniejumble@gmail.com, 01656 786591.
John
Hi All

Harry Hales has asked me to let the forum know that Peter suffered a bleed on the brain whilst on holiday  on the Isle of Wight last week.  He is in Southampton hospital and is stable and lucid. Obviously he will be out of action for a while and won’t be able to do any A7CA registrar duties nor SWA7C secretary’s duties. John William’s has stepped up to cover the latter role.

I’m sure you will all join with me in wishing Peter a very speedy recovery.

Howard
As someone who went through this 10 years ago, please pass on to Peter that the tunnel does have light at the end of it. Yes, a very scary time but the fact that he's here, stable and lucid is very important and very positive. The procedures available to repair the issue nowadays are truly amazing and almost beyond belief but I imagine he's found that out by now.

If I can help any of Peter's family having been there, done that and having an understanding of what's happening, what will happen and the odd practical pitfall to avoid then please ask them to PM me.

Steve
I was so sorry to hear of Peter being taken ill , Jen and I have known him since he was in a baby in arm.s and always to be seen at Austin Seven events , A great enthusiast and always willing to offer advice help, Please Harry and Jan give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery Rob and Jen.
Thanks Steve and Robert 

I will pass on your best wishes and your kind offer Steve 

Howard
Firstly thanks for the messages of concern and help
Peter had an opperation Friday night to releve a blood clot on his brain at present it has gone well but he is resting at present and we dont know how it has effected him.
Thank you all
Harry Hales