The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Earth !!!!
Curious... like Tony I got a field-full of moderns using satellite view. Trying Parazine's suggestion, clicking onto one of the blue dots in the rally field I got a row of Triumph Stags!
Amazing! I was there and it proves it by showing my Spanish Coupe quite clearly! 
Showed Mary as proof that I WAS there, just like I said!!!
Big Brother is never more than 3 yards away.......................!
(24-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Curious... like Tony I got a field-full of moderns using satellite view. Trying Parazine's suggestion, clicking onto one of the blue dots in the rally field I got a row of Triumph Stags!

hi mike, perhaps your desires are 1970s and very unreliable. it also forefils your desire to repair things.
I tried using the link I posted on a couple of computers and found you get straight to the A7 event without needing to select the correct "blue dots".
(24-06-2022, 10:58 PM)Steve Parkin Wrote: I tried using the link I posted on a couple of computers and found you get straight to the A7 event without needing to select the correct "blue dots".

Your link works fine for me Steve. Here's another one: https://goo.gl/maps/JJ2naftMfCn56tp58

[Image: Beaulieu-A7-Google.jpg]
Another of the dots...

I'm guessing no one noticed a car or van with a big Google sign on the side and a large rotating lump on top driving slowly around the site.
Must have been too chilled Smile

.jpg   google-street-map-van.jpg (Size: 44.42 KB / Downloads: 156)
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

.jpg   Beaulieu 2019 2.jpg (Size: 4.02 KB / Downloads: 145)
It's all done by silent solar drones these days - you wouldn't have noticed.  (Ever seen one?)
Actually it was done by a chap with thinning hair and a hand held camera, if you go to any of the locations with lots of arrow and look directly down, you can see him!

I was there but couldn’t find myself, I was probably looking for fish and chips...
Hmm Colin, I have a feeling that a 'silent solar drone' zipping around at head height would cause a few problems and be a nice target for those a little bored. Ivor's reality of a balding chap brings the whole high tech thing down to earth a little.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!