The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Earth !!!!
if you google earth Beaulieu, and move the 'little man' into the show field its the 2019 Austin 7 Rally,
see if you or you car are there, I can see my motorhome( fame at last ) !!!!
i tried that and got something different.

it was a car show, but looked to be full of the fast and furious.

no 7s Huh

tony
(23-06-2022, 10:38 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: i tried that and got something different.

no 7s Huh

tony

Ah! That will be Google's Artificial intelligence system "AI LaMDA" at work. It links your map search to its record of your every Google search, your deepest wishes and presents you with your real, unconscious desires - big American cars? (or so I'm unreliably informed).
Well, I got a nice view of my van, in splendid isolation as the only entry in the commercial class that year!
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
On Google Maps - try pasting this link below into your web browser and you will get the event. 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.823976...2688?hl=en

Good luck
Tony, click on the little blue dots in the rally field, that works on my imac !!!!!!
(23-06-2022, 11:35 PM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(23-06-2022, 10:38 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: i tried that and got something different.

no 7s Huh

tony

Ah! That will be Google's Artificial intelligence system "AI LaMDA" at work. It links your map search to its record of your every Google search, your deepest wishes and presents you with your real, unconscious desires - big American cars? (or so I'm unreliably informed).
its amaizing what AI can do, its quess work was half way there. yes my thoughts were on something other than sevens. but rather than big and american. i was looking at selling some sevens. and buying something small and german.

that way when you get called "posh" you really are Big Grin  sorry couldnt resist that one.

perhaps it didnt realise im useing a 15 year old £200 oiks laptop.
If you use "Satellite view", you get moderns of some type. If you drag the little man in the bottom right corner onto one of the roadways, you get "Streetview", showing the Austin 7 rally.

Nothing to do with hardware platform or browser type  Wink
so my desires are not really for a big american car then.

although i wouldnt say no to a nice pick-up Angel

tony.
Just had a wander around the field spotting the usual suspects. When I looked at my car it seems someone was trying to sabotage it.