The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erich in Seattle
Good health Erich
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Hi All,

I want to thank everyone for the good wishes for a Speedy recovery from my heart surgery. It is a great disappointment that I won’t be able to attend Moreton to hoist a Cup with friends I’ve corresponded with, but not yet met. My surgeon, when I expressed my desire to attend the Moreton event, with cars laid out with Military precision in the Stadium-like venue, had him clutching his Pearls. I guess I’ll have to Waite to get Chummy with you all on a later occasion and share a bottle of Ruby red port. My first day home today, and feel I have crossed the fine Edge to feeling more normal.

Obviously, not being able to move much, I have way too much time on my hands. With profound apologies to any real wordsmiths out there.

Erich in Mukilteo
Hello Erich,

Super to hear that you are on the mend.

David S
At least you didn't end up in a Box, Erich...
...or we'd being wearing Top Hats in the cortege!
At least it's warm where you are, Erich, it's a bit Nippy here in North Yorkshire,  when you are over 65 you feel it a bit!

Pleased to hear that you are on the mend.
Great news Erich, your surgeon won’t be recommending you enjoy an Ulster fry, I’m sure...
Let's all raise a Cup to Erich, and hope he manages to Swallow his pills.