The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KBS Coatings RustSeal etc
Good news (especially for those in south Devon who can pop in to the shop) KBS Coatings is back available in UK.

Update on KBS Coatings paint etc.

I have just been using some more Rust Seal on my Austin car body and spoken to supplier getting story of current situation. Simon Hall at Milber service station is shown as contact but Simon Hall's Daughter Olivia has taken over (where her mother left off) as full time handling the KBS and she works from same Milber address at TQ12 4AU. Her contact number is 07928308377.
 Web page www.kbs-coatings.co.uk[url=http://www.kbs-coatings.co.uk/][/url]

BBBUT it is not always up to date with what they actually have........I did search on ebay and found some tins/aerosols etc not on their website (all were KBS products Olivia was selling) so best to phone to get stock availability. She is still building up business/website  and no doubt more products will appear. She is soon going to be placing another order with KBS America. (yes we can personally order through KBS in America but have you seen the p/p cost!).
Usual most popular items are number 1 thinners, AquaClean for cleaning, Rust Blast - a zinc phosphate rust remover/pre-paint primer, RustSeal - the actual paint and if it is going to be exposed to UV then a top coat of UV proof BlackTop - gloss/velvet/matt or TopCoater in various colours; essential also is paint saver aerosol to blow into open can if you are not going to use whole tin....this stops the curing-in-air process in the tin. It won't come off skin once dry till skin grows out so gloves essential.
See KBS home American website for all their products.
Someone recently asked about Wolfrace wheel refurb....they do a special paint in colours (including a silver) or even a clear cote to go on after polishing.

I have no association with the firm other than as a user.

feel free to pm/email me if you have a question on process.....I will try to answer warts-an'-all.

Dennis
U