The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr D. Grimmond onTV!
Tonight on Look North at 5.50 pm there was a moustachioed, Ukele playing gentleman showing we Northerners a moustached-themed special. A little light relief in a gloom laden news programme. Thank you Duncan.
Is a catch up service available for us all to enjoy please?
BBC iplayer. Search for "Look North Yorkshire News" Or, this link might work: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0...s-10042022
Excellent! As a fellow member of the unofficial Handlebar club, I’ll bring my banjo and Duncan and I can try a duet!
The DI Duet, what a splendid thought. Now, if you are not intending to drive on the Cotswold Hillclimb Tour, perhaps the pair of you would like to sit on the sunny terrace outside the Rising Sun Hotel on Cleeve Hill on the morning of 22nd July, and entertain spectating Sevenists who will be watching and applauding bold drivers ascending Gambles, hopefully with great success and little clutch smoke. We can't offer dancing girls or huge performance fees, but will keep you supplied with beer, or gin, or Vimto, as you wish.
I'd love to accept your generous invitation to a day of delights (with added Vimto!) but I hope to be on my way to le Puy Notre-Dame to enjoy their Rose d' Anjou the following day and I fear I must decline.
fantastic!! Was tuning a little flat, or just the limitations of the oxo box? :-)
Hi Duncan

Absolutely brilliant…..”Britain’s got talent” next?

Cheers

Howard
I just picked up the Oxolele to show him and didn’t realise he was filming! It hadn’t been touched for weeks so it was a bit flat but then…
Spontaneous is always better than rehearsed!