The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Big Seven Carpets
Thought you might like to know where to get carpets when you need them. Coverdale at Hindley in Lancashire made these from paper patterns I gave them last Wednesday. They have patterns for some Austin Sevens but not mine. They are a lovely company to deal with and these cost £240 in their middle price carpet range i.e. 80/20 wool mix
I contacted them yesterday said they have no patterns for Big 7 to make new carpets. When I explained that they did them for you they said could I give them the details of your order.
This what they said:

Thank you for your enquiry. We do not have a pattern listed for an Austin Big Seven. Do you know the customer's name that ordered it from us by any chance? I will be able to check our records from the customer's name or an invoice number if you could supply one of these? As far as a Big 7 Sixlite is concerned, we do not have anything listed. Is it different to a standard Austin Big Seven?

Could you possibly help with this please?
(26-01-2018, 10:02 AM)lhpen Wrote: I contacted them yesterday said they have no patterns for Big 7 to make new carpets. When I explained that they did them for you they said could I give them the details of your order.
This what they said:

Thank you for your enquiry.  We do not have a pattern listed for an Austin Big Seven.  Do you know the customer's name that ordered it from us by any chance?  I will be able to check our records from the customer's name or an invoice number if you could supply one of these?  As far as a Big 7 Sixlite is concerned, we do not have anything listed.  Is it different to a standard Austin Big Seven?

Could you possibly help with this please?
Yes, I was round there yesterday and I mentioned to them there could be another order coming. They said they didn't copy my patterns and with old cars, patterns had to made for the individual cars. I did email you about this but you haven't replied. Is you're email correct. I suggest you let me have your email and then we can talk about me sending you my patterns to try in your car. My email is derek.haslam90@gmail.com
Thank Derek for ypor response, unfortunately I haven't received your email. I have sent you an email.