The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-7. Satchels spreading...
In search of obscure bits and pieces, in the course of today I spoke to Jamie, to David Cochrane, to Willie MacKenzie and to Tony Stevens. And do you know what? Not a single one of them tried to sell me a cup holder!
They know the parsimonious reputation of A7ers!
I can show you how to make one with a drinks can and some sticky-back plastic Steve!
At £145 they knew they would struggle to make a sale  Smile
(25-02-2022, 08:13 PM)TomHunt Wrote: May I suggest the best optional extra would be getting his and hers matching helmets painted in "Bell End Pink", just to be sure not to leave anyone in doubt.

Those who need to ask why, wouldn't understand the answer. Cry

Steve
Steve,
Those of us at the nether end of the world may need an explanation and I’m sure that, at 79 years of age I would understand it. Cheers.
It looks like it has a 'back board' attached to the side, all ready to strap you to and take you to the hospital after you crash it
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
And on Waitrose newspaper racks this morning, the front page of the Hereford Times: “Earthquakes recorded near Hereford.” Rush over to look at it. Apparently up to 3.7 Richter scale tremors have been recorded. The source of the earthquakes seems to be the graveyard at Stoke Lacy, where curious rumbling and revolving sounds can be heard. Sad pilgrims have put up black crepe round certain memorial windows.
(26-02-2022, 09:32 AM)Steve kay Wrote: And on Waitrose newspaper racks this morning, the front page of the Hereford Times: “Earthquakes recorded near Hereford.” Rush over to look at it. Apparently up to 3.7 Richter scale tremors have been recorded. The source of the earthquakes seems to be the graveyard at Stoke Lacy, where  curious rumbling and revolving sounds can be heard.  Sad pilgrims have put up black crepe round certain memorial windows.

What are you on about Steve?
There are Morgan family graves in the churchyard, and a number of stained glass memorial windows commemorating HFS and Peter Morgan, and a picture of Pickersleigh Rd factory. Back to our own dear Sevens, anyone know of any stained glass images of Longbridge?
I could live with the cup holder, because the rest of it will be great fun. It’s not an old car, it’s not pretending to be either. What’s wrong with that? I don’t like Ford Focusses but I don’t make a fuss about it.
Alan Fairless