The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Hoyle in Harrogate

It's impressive that long-standing Austin 7 fan Mervyn Hoyle was out in the cold this morning in Harrogate raising money for charity. Today it was the 1935 Austin ten attracting attention but he still has a couple of sevens.
mervyn is one in a million.

as you can see by the austin 10, his cars are imaculate or over restored for some.

last time i spoke to him 4 years ago at 750 he was suggesting he ought to be selling the box saloon. but i dont he did or would. he has put to much into his cars to let any go.

as for the charity work. good to see someone actually taking cash donations. all we get around here, is they want you signed up for monthly dirrect debits. they stand outside the coop never signing anyone up, and wont take the cast when people offer it. Huh

tony
Tony, It amazes me how people give there bank details to a complete stranger in the street then wonder how someone has cleaned out there account.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.