The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Peak Trials
Run by the PWA7C in the late 70's. I wonder has anyone got any photographs?
It was the start of a rocky road for several of us, I think.
(18-01-2018, 01:33 PM)Alan Wrote: Run by the PWA7C in the late 70's. I wonder has anyone got any photographs?
It was the start of a rocky road for several of us, I think.

I have some film on disc, it was where Jan and I had our "honeymoon", Easter 1977!!!

Simon
I wonder what happened to the films Dave Wilcox made.
I think this is the only one I've got; this was Middleton-by-Wirksworth, 1975:

Oh, another one: the Roberts brothers probably a year later:

The tractor! I remember them emerging from a gate onto the road just as a police car was approaching

.jpg   IMG_1644.JPG (Size: 66.03 KB / Downloads: 211)

It's been on here before, but it's the only one I have
Thank you so much for posting this. The photo of the Roberts brothers ‘tractor’ shows my Dad Graham (left) and Uncle Allan (right). It’s brought back some wonderful memories of my childhood
I've got quite a lot of colour photos.   All my old photos are stored in a big cardboard box in my garage so I know where they are.  The problem is finding them in the box!
I will have a go today and see what I can find.   At the moment I don't have a scanner so it might take a few days to get them on the Forum.
Happy days.  I always liked the Hearn's 'Black Bomber' and seeing Simon's  Border Collie dog acting as a very effective bouncer!