The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - January 2022
Here's a brand new Seven for the new year; a fine RL saloon from late 1930, complete with optional sunroof:

.jpg   1930 RL saloon.jpg (Size: 110.73 KB / Downloads: 418)

Who's going to tell the young lady that she doesn't need to be looking for her car keys?
Partner had said, now before you set off just check you have spanners, a set of plugs, spare rotor arm, head gasket……
Hi All

I didn’t  think you could blow up a Mosely cushion by mouth!

Cheers

Howard
Ah, well spotted, Howard; I thought it was a giant handbag, but you're right, it's the seat cushion.
That’s not a seat cushion — she’s sucking out the last bit of a massive Macdonald’s milk shake.
A shoulder bag, if not and it’s a seat cushion that’s deflated the car is going back to the dealers tomorrow, unreliable thing !

Joe
Is she taking the new 7 to demonstrate to a customer? Yet to fit trade plates.
Clearly practising on the Mosely cushion.
Interesting colour scheme. There's the usual contrasting broad waistband, with the windows apparently framed in the same colour, and the rest of the body above the waist, including the top of the bonnet, apparently all finished in black. Is this usual for 1930? The windscreen frame is also black.
I always inflated my original Moseley seat cushions by mouth, unfortunately they are all long since perished. Modern replacements are usually fitted with a standard innertube valve requiring the use of a tyre pump.
Lovely photograph Mike.