The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Christmas Gifts
I got one of these one year:
[Image: 20211226-160749-resized.jpg]

Has a perspex dust cover. Made by Oxford Die-cast
For Anne, a replica Ruby Mk.1 trafficator arm and, for both of us, appropriate key rings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I got a Woodrow Austin 7 manual, having had Austin 7's for 45 years I thought it might be a good idea if I had an instruction book.   Santa also brought me an LED torch so I can try and find things I lose in the garage.  An up to date copy of the Plillips Navigator Atlas (1 !/2 miles to the inch) will help me find my way to Moreton in March next July.  A bottle of Talisker single malt may well accompany me!  All in all some useful stuff!
(27-12-2021, 10:37 AM)Malcolm Parker Wrote: I got a Woodrow Austin 7 manual, having had Austin 7's for 45 years I thought it might be a good idea if I had an instruction book.   Santa also brought me an LED torch so I can try and find things I lose in the garage.  An up to date copy of the Plillips Navigator Atlas (1 !/2 miles to the inch) will help me find my way to Moreton in March next July.  A bottle of Talisker single malt may well accompany me!  All in all some useful stuff!

All you need now is one of those 1950s dashboard drinks holders, a step down from the Cadillac Eldorado Brougham that had a magnetized glove compartment door and a set of four metal tumblers - for boozing on the move.
.jpg   drinks.jpg (Size: 112.76 KB / Downloads: 325)
E=BAY
Cookie cutters!**!*
Come on now folk, we are British......biscuit or dough cutters.......or do you all run Bantams. Especially sad at an Essex man having cookies......I dunk biscuits......but then do have French relatives.

Dennis
No connection with the seller, but here's one on eBay:

.jpg   cookie cutter.jpg (Size: 105.41 KB / Downloads: 241)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124299920948?...1438.l2649
Ours is a homemade version of a Pearl. Made with a 3D printer!
(27-12-2021, 05:25 PM)Dennis Nicholas Wrote: Cookie cutters!**!*
Come on now folk, we are British......biscuit or dough cutters.......or do you all run Bantams.  Especially sad at an Essex man having cookies......I dunk biscuits......but then do have French relatives.

Dennis

My mother always called them 'pastry cutters'.
A lovely key ring Tony. I like it so much I have treated myself to an extra present this Christmas a key ring like yours. Apologies for copying.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.