The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Christmas Gifts
Did anyone get anything A7 related under the Christmas Tree today? 

I received an A7 Pearl T shirt and cookie cutter!

Love the tee shirt
Nice ‘T’ shirt I have a similar one for a Ruby with my registration on it. My Christmas A7 present was a new cap, ‘T’ Shirt and a Shell jacket all with the centenary logo there on.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Due to entirely secret arrangements between Graham Beckett, Santa and my dear lady wife, the premier present was the Bert Hadley book. Being miles away from the workshop, I have been able to remain seated and comfortable all day and read quite a lot of it already. There is a lot I did not know, and interpretations of events rather different to formal histories. Excellent.
Among other things I recieved a voucher for a set of wood for my ORT doors... when Martin Prior has had a few days to sleep off the Christmas excess (or the solstice pagan orgy?) he will hopefully fashion me a set!

If not, when we get to Morton in Marsh, please don't judge me for my droopy doors.
I got a Centenary event T shirt and a  Sweat shirt! They are great. I'll just have to exchange them for a smaller size as I have ( intentionally) lost 4 stone since 1st September!
Having had the same Austin 7 for thirty years I no longer get presents related to it.
Hi, great cookie cutter, please can you tell us where you got it from. As my wife is very interested in buying one. Thanks S&P
Centenary fleece! From the A7 Centenary Regalia Shop.
Ooooh.... cookie cutters.... now that's something to put on my next year's Santa wishlist. Any clues as to where one might be purchased would be most welcomed by my other half.