The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrations and party time
Seven out of Seven - celebrations and party time - with caveats

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Party time.jpg (Size: 102.85 KB / Downloads: 430)
As he's never confirmed the actual number, some say he has 8 children. Now if he had a Pilot it would be eight in and eight?
Matron says get your hair cut boy !!
Hi Boris
i know all the hairdressers are closed. if you tie a mirror to a step ladder and place it behind you and in front of a wall mirror you can easily do a better job than what you have acheived so far. Those adept at using mirrors (drainlayers and persons with piles) will do best.
Well I drove one of our newly borns home, after a few days at the in-laws, with snow on the ground......much to the protestations of mother in law.  Needless to say the Nippy made it from Ottery St Mary to NW Devon, 43 miles, with no bother; including a hill down and up with cars stuck all the way at roadside because they could not get up.  2 1/40th people in a Nippy goes well. 
 Ps. I did have the heater on and the hood up.

Dennis
I also made sure that my first newborn was taken home from the hospital in an Austin 7 - a borrowed Ruby.
I was driven home from the "baby factory" in the RP which I now own. I can remember travel in the car back to about age 3. Used to stand between my mum and the dashboard.....  The car has a box under the bonnet for the battery and used nappies.... At my age I might yet find a reuse for it.