The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumhouse
Cracking centrespread in today’s Guardian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And showing a couple of cars driven by posters on here.

Steve
The online Grauniad has photos of Hannah Mycock driving an Ulster up a hill that I don’t immediately recognise, and a lesser marque four seater ascending Drumhouse. I have no idea how to copy and circulate these, sorry.
No guarantees, Steve, but try hovering over the image and then right clicking on it. You should get a small window pop up, one of the options being 'save image as'. If you chose that option, you can then download the image that will go into your 'downoads' folder. You can then add that to a post here. All this assumes you are running a windows machine of course. My apologies if that assumption overlooks the fact that you may have a Mac or other that does not work in the same way.

All that is predicated on the online resource permits you to download images, of course...
'Yur 'tis (I didn't bother with the lesser car, 'twas only a Model A Ford special!); the last VSCC newsheet did mention there were some new hills this year, perhaps this is one of them?

Yes, that's one of the new hills. Hannah completed the trial winning a pot. After her last hill, the car was collected by others whilst she jumped into her modern and drove down to London where she took part in the Remembrance Day parade at The Cenotaph. Pretty impressive I think.

Steve
...and here[img]IMG_1430.JPG[/img]'s another cracking photo, from Sunday's Torygraph... I hope it prints. I am not sure how to add a photo...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.png   image.png (Size: 494 bytes / Downloads: 150)
.png   image.png (Size: 494 bytes / Downloads: 151)
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish