The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books about timber frame building
(05-11-2021, 08:36 PM)jansens Wrote: I just found out that USPS has suspended postal services to NZ (a club I am in can't send us the magazine) so any books I find in the states might not be able to be sent here at the moment. Seems COVID has hit the transportation network over there very hard. I do have one coming from the UK though. The timber supplier did warn me that American Ash prices were going to go up massively too due to transportation issues from the US. It'll be some time before I even need it though of course. I'll have to practice one something cheap first although even untreated pine isn't cheap here now despite us growing tons of the stuff!

Simon

If you see something that you really want or are concerned about losing, feel free to send them to me in Canada and I will forward them. Will of course add to the shipping but, it should get to you.
Thanks for that! All post is taking forever. My remote gear shifter for the Riley has been 'ready to export' in the UK for three weeks now! The tracking is such that I can't tell if it is shipped and on the way or just waiting.