The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable FAST shipping
Thanks to Jamie at The Seven Workshop and DHL shipping for outstanding service on getting my ordered parts deliver so FAST. Parts ordered on Friday the 27th and delivery at my home  in Ccntral USA on Tuesday  the 27th. I cannot get this fast a delivery from either the East or West coast of the USA.
Jamie provides a superb service, it makes owning a Seven so much more straightforward than for other makes. Other cherished suppliers do a similarly good job.

I used to sell model Bantams to the American market and was amazed at delivery times using good old Royal Mail at this end. Most parcels arrived within 10 days but the record was 4 days from rural Scotland to central USA, including customs checks. All 350 models sold arrived without a problem.
I have in the past ordered stuff from Jamie at the end of the day and found it waiting for me on my desk at work the following morning!
Always a brilliant service from Seven Workshop and always has been!