The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moorhouse Farm Austin 7 Trial
Bump. Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  Smile
Great day thanks to Kevin. Look forward to seeing the  photos.
Indeed well done Kevin and everyone involved with sorting out the site arrangements, setting out interesting and fun hills and all of the other behind the scenes work. I hope the Gosling car gets fixed and turns out to be something simple. 

I have to say it was brilliant to see everyone. I came away realising how much I had missed those events over the last couple of years. The Cobham trial was probably one of my first Austin Seven events and certainly my first ride in one, back in either 1996 or 1997! 

If people want to give friendly Austin 7 competition you really can't do better than these events. 

I will get the Chummy sorted and back out on the hills.
Well said Tom, and Barry. Super day, and great to see everyone. Well done Kevin and his team of willing helpers - and thank you all !
A few snapshots from the trial. I am sure that others will have far better to show - I was a bit busy trying to get the car up the slippy stuff!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWZM47a

Also a couple of videos in there, shot by Debs while she was hanging on to the car, the gear lever (stopping it jumping out of 1st), and the iphone... Bonnet open due to electric cooling fan packing up.
My photos of the trials.

A good venue and just enough traction for Austins.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/32237459@N...0067526778
Yesterday was an excellent day out and great fun. Thanks to Kevin and the marshal's for a great days sport among friends.
  Great photos Nick and Stephen.
Super photos Stephen. Thanks for posting them.
great photos. I see there is one car there with knobbly tyres on... are they allowed (and indeed do they help)?
A good point about the tyres - and one not lost on the organisers I understand.