The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hinckley motor show
Well we had mixed weather but a great turn out and the sun shone in the afternoon. Great to catch up with so many people 

Looking forward to the 10th oct Wink
All those Sevens on the pavement, and not a drip tray to be seen!
i must admit,

i dont usually like to see cars turn up in convoys of jaguars etc, i like things to be casual.

but on this occasion it all fell together.

the ruby was already parked up as i arrived, so it was easy to back in beside it.

joe in his ulster was already there about 20 yards away, and didnt like were he was positioned. so swiftly moved in next to me.

wilst we were sheltering from the rain, under the scaffold. chris arrived. the stewards wanted to move him on into the lower part of the town. but having a small practicle car, we backed him in on an angle.

it was very busy, with people walking around. and asking alsorts of questions about all the cars.

and it backed up what ive been saying for some time. if more sevens were out enjoying these shows, people would take more interest in them. and sure enough, there was plenty of interested.

also with people asking about local clubs.

we need more sevens out there promoting our hobby.

so you are all welcome to join us next year.

tony
Hi Tony. Already set the seed with Hinckley bid who organises the show. Have asked if we could have an area again to promote our cars for the 100 year centenary. I will put an e mail together and see what I can do. Enjoyed the weekend just getting about to local shows made a change. It also certainly did create a lot of interest. 

.jpeg   652A8D89-EBEE-4B91-9D68-7D0600622D1E.jpeg (Size: 190.04 KB / Downloads: 112)
.jpeg   9B4D72EB-DEC3-4DC4-BDD0-C7886359E6A1.jpeg (Size: 183.9 KB / Downloads: 111)
Hi joe,

Hope this works.

Your pictures.

Tony.

.jpg   A7720E3D-A65B-4E93-B519-83515AFB10B9.jpeg-1.jpg (Size: 190.04 KB / Downloads: 97)

Well I did say how bad I was with computors Big Grin

.jpg   125F6212-4DF2-4F9F-A323-21FBD68BA05F.jpeg.jpg (Size: 183.9 KB / Downloads: 92)