The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question - non 7
a dear friend is clearing his parent's house. His father is a serious car buff. In the house my friend has found a single P90s Lucas headlight. They seem to be worth something if ebay is anything to go by. Any suggestions of how to sell it? (He isn't finished searching - there might be a pair but he isn't sure)

Here is the light

I think you have answered your own question.
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
That's a curious lamp, I don't think I've ever seen one like it before.
Is it some sort of conversion kit?
(05-09-2021, 08:05 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: That's a curious lamp, I don't think I've ever seen one like it before.

(05-09-2021, 10:32 AM)Bob Culver Wrote: Is it some sort of conversion kit?

It's the US market version. The US market P100 lamps also had a sealed beam unit fitted in the same way. I understand that some states mandated sealed beam headlamp units on all cars.
(05-09-2021, 10:59 AM)Stuart Giles Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 08:05 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: That's a curious lamp, I don't think I've ever seen one like it before.

(05-09-2021, 10:32 AM)Bob Culver Wrote: Is it some sort of conversion kit?

It's the US market version. The US market P100 lamps also had a sealed beam unit fitted in the same way. I understand that some states mandated sealed beam headlamp units on all cars.

That would make sense - we are pretty sure it (the other?) went on his Bentley - and yes, I suspect ebay might be the way.