The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
austin repro at BEAULIEU
Here in Wales, it is still 'de rigeur' to wear facemasks. Yes, I am aware that they are worn more to prevent the spread of the virus than stop one from catching it. I have also had my vaccine jabs, so, if I do succumb, hopefully, I will survive. However, having been a heavy smoker for the last 50 odd years, I don't particularly want to take unnecessary risks, so I shall continue to wear my mask in shops and other confined places, just in case.
Yeah but, no, but - who is Roy Player???

Willie's alter ego?
(01-09-2021, 06:52 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Yeah but, no, but - who is Roy Player???

Willie's alter ego?

Hi All

I’ve been wondering that. Just assumed it was Willie’s tech guru!

Cheers

Howard
Hi Tony, it will be nice to spend some money with you. But not a lot, I will be wearing a mask so you may not recognize Pat and.me I will be the one moaning  abought the  price of things. LOL. S&P  Tongue Tongue
Hedd,

Your opinions of the effectiveness of face coverings is interesting - can you post links to the research that backs them
up?
R, it's one of Willies Ebay names.
(01-09-2021, 07:35 PM)Nigel Ricardo Wrote: R, it's one of Willies Ebay names.

Hi Nigel

It doesn’t have a tobacco connection does it? Or am I being very obtuse?  

“Happily Messrs Wills and Player help to make ablutions gayer”. This part of a rhyme by Hugh Chesterton that adorned my parents in law’s bathroom ?. 

Cheers

Howard
From here-on in, he shall be known as….

“Willie Player”.

Tremendous!
(01-09-2021, 07:11 PM)phillips Wrote: Hi Tony, it will be nice to spend some money with you. But not a lot, I will be wearing a mask so you may not recognize Pat and.me I will be the one moaning  abought the  price of things. LOL. S&P  Tongue Tongue

hi stuart,

dont worry, i would recognise you and pat. even if you were in full burka.

and dont worry about the moaning about prices.

talking to other suppliers inside and outside of sevens. who are in the same position as myself.  the price of manufactureing is rising so quickly. there is a large confusion wheather to make and not be able to sell at higher prices, or drop items all together. and what and see if things change. 

so we are all moaning about prices, tony
Tony you are a voice of common sense and reason, if find it distressing that so may people have such callous disregard for the lives of others through out this pandemic. The FACT is that we have the new highly virulent variations running rampant around the world because people failed to take advice and follow precautions earlier on in the outbreak. The anti vaxers and lockdown breakers are guilty of murder in my opinion! Strong words but true! The next Variant....which is coming now so many government's have given up, will be worse than Delta.
How is this relevant to A7 world.....well it has got in the way of our hobby and will prevent may people from traveling to the 100th celebrations for a start. I am double vaccinated and was coming over with a car, but I have cancelled that and would not dream of entering the UK under the current circumstances.
Black Art Enthusiast