The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessing the forum
Greig Smith from SA has been absent from the forum for some months now.
For reasons unknown he cannot access through his normal password etc. Nor can he reset. I have sent private messages to 'The Management' and Greig has emailed, but no responses to any communication.

Can someone from Management please contact him direct and see what can be done to get him back on the forum.
His email is p4cabrio  at  gmail.com (replace at with @ of course, done to avoid skimming).

Thanks
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
I couldn't get on to mine while away on our i pads,I also didn't get a response only .Every time I put in the verification code it came back wrong. When we got back home could I get back on via laptop for some reason.
I understand Greig's problems started after a windows update.
Hopefully there is a central reset that can be done so that he doesn't lose his history etc

Andy
Can no one help poor old Greig?
He is our only South African member and it looks like the only option he now has is to register a new email address and try to log in that way as his current email address just keeps telling him he is already a member.

Surely someone from admin can help him?

I have tried direct messages to Admin, as has Greig, but no answers to any messages. I do appreciate that all roles are voluntary but PLEASE can someone just reply to Greig and see if he can be reset to get back on the forum...

Andy
I can help, get him to email me direct.
Much appreciated.
I don't have your email address and can't see it on your profile.
Greig's email is p4cabrio at gmail.com (replace at with @ of course, done to avoid skimming).
If you could just drop him a quick email then I am sure he will explain more by return.

Thanks again for your help
Andy
Greg has my email address, happy to help.
Thanks again R, fingers crossed
I am in contact with Michael a previous member living in Portugal who told me:
"(I was on) Friends of the Austin 7 during the past 10 years . I am no longer a member there because the change of the site location refuses to accept me , and I have given up trying !"
What can be done for him? Ruairidh maybe? michaelfarbrother is on gmail.com
Thumbs Up 
Thank you Ruairidh... 

Finally back on board

Aye
Greig