The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shattering experience
Hi Guys , just hooked up with Paul Lawrence of the Cambridge Club, hes helping me get my Ruby fixed, Will be at Beaulieu, in a Auto Sleeper Executive motorhome + dopey Cockapoo. Cant bring the car this yea,r as on a road trip afterwards, but swing past and say hello. Used to go to the Classic Car meets at the Kings Arms, Shouldern nr Swaffham
(30-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Did you notice the shiny bolt in my photo... it was a while ago but I seem to remember drilling or grinding the head off and drifting it through.

Looks like I’m heading for a shiny bolt too — had to drill out near side bottom bolt after which the frame came out with some judicious use of a lump hammer.
The plated alloy cappings are nice — I think originally fitted with a moulded rubber piece underneath. I presume these are not available now. I’m thinking of using Tiger seal when re fitting unless there’s something better?
Many thanks again to those who shared their experience— very helpful.
https://www.a7c.co.uk/spares.php#miscellaneous

BW913 but it's out if stock...

Shame... I could also use a pair.

BW 913 — yes that’s the fella. Pity OOS — it’s going to be hen’s teeth. I’ll try our Jamie tomorrow otherwise I reckon a good packing of black Tiger seal will keep the weather out.