The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to be reborn.
Erith, Kent, 1963. Appearing to have been used continuously - apart from WW2 - until 1960, the last of five owners have just taken £5 for this 1930 Chummy. Put back into running order, it travelled north to Sheffield for use as a college run-about before a more comprehensive rebuilt during 1965.
To get it on the road, a pair of new, ex-WD headlamps wa fitted, the correct ones being put back later after sorting them out. Amusingly, when the car returned to my ownership last year, guess what had happened? The original lights had been "stolen" and replaced by the same type of horrid ex-WD ones.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a smashing photograph. Interesting to note it has the brace between the front mudguards, like my box saloon.

I see the tow rope is tied around the front axle, taught and ready to go and mum looks pleased to see it go!
I heard that a bloke from Stannington sold them on Ebay to an American for a fortune...