The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A47 autojumble monday
if anyone is interested,

bank holiday monday gives us the A47 autojumble. near desford, leics.

wheather promisses to be very good.

on a hot day they get around 800 classic and vintage cars turn up, all on free entry. you have to pay if you turn up in a modern.

if anyone is interested, it would be nice to see more pre-war austins there than pre-war morris. FOR A CHANGE.

needless to say i have no involvement in the running or ownership of the show, 

i just enjoy a free entry.

tony.
wow, a big show.

i had the morning there.

i recon 300 autojumble stalls. although not much early stuff, and alot of repro signage etc.

and a minimum of 1500 vehicles, maybe even 2000. car and bikes.

i know its free for pre 1990 vehicles, but the people who run it. could easily move that back to pre 1970. as there was more cars etc in there on a free entry. than modern cars being charged at a fiver.

i counted 4 austin 7s, ? dont know if thats good or bad. if leics is the catchment area for the show. then i guess either very few people own or use austin 7s in the area.

looking forward to the next run out, probably the motorcycle shows. there tends to be alot of enthusiasm there.

tony
That’s good to hear Tony, sounds like the old car brigade is getting back in its stride...four Sevens sounds pretty good, I always compare numbers against Morris 8s!