The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What, a dog?
Make a choice:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Both critters are eying the speedometer to see if the car can exceed their abiities (On quiet roads, farmers dogs used to regularly chase cars; certainly 25 mph briefly).
45 years ago on the then somewhat feral Gt Barrier Is I encounterd a bloke pig hunting by motorcyle. His dog sat on the tank savouring the air and when it sniffed a pig they dropped the bike on the roadside and took off into the "bush" (scrubland, forest with undergrowth)
Times have changed but dogs regularly travelled on truck trays going from side to side in case they missed an enticing whiff.
Well in my opinion both ladies look quite attractive. The cars are nice also.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
(15-05-2021, 09:20 AM)John Mason Wrote: Well in my opinion both ladies look quite attractive. The cars are nice also.

John Mason.
I need a comma and a question mark. What, a dog?
What is the young lady holding in her right hand?
Is that David Cameron being taken out by his mama, or is Samantha at the wheel?
Given the direction of flow of the lady's ribbon she appears to be reversing at speed with gay abandon and the dog seems like it doesn't want to look.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Hi Dave. If it was my immigrant neighbours of a few decades ago, it would be the handle of a pig sticker.
Wonder if the pig was to encourage conversations or to avoid.
At my age I am not sure if I would rather have the lady, car, or companionable dog.
(15-05-2021, 10:29 AM)Bob Culver Wrote: Hi Dave. If it was my immigrant neighbours of a few decades ago, it would be the handle of a pig sticker.
Wonder if the pig was to encourage conversations or to avoid.
At my age I am not sure if I would rather have the lady, car, or companionable dog.

Companionable dog and an Austin Seven in that order. Fortunately I have both!
dog lover myself.

but to quote john malkovich, "IM GONNA GET A PIG"  Big Grin