The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy on eBay
The post began with someone looking to start, with something sporting or a special, so the RTC if it does not soar above its reserve could well be a bit rough and ready but essentially a good start. The Mulliner saloon is a very different matter. A viewer reported it as being as good as it looks, a delight. It also seems to have the full range of Mulliner accessories. Anyone else know of its history? Certainly not for trialling but the very machine to take to shows.
If anyone is after a nice RTC.

I spoke to Graham charles, two weeks ago. And he is advertising his in the PWA7C mag.

£14,000 worth every penny due to condition. So he should get it.

I've known Graham since I came into sevens 30 years ago, and he has always gone the extra mile to make his cars perfect. He has had the car longer than I've known him.

So I would expect it is concourse? And it's the RTC with the pointed tale.

It's always nice to buy a car, that someone has lavished time and money on over a long period of time. It Saves paying twice.

Tony.
(11-05-2021, 04:22 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: If anyone is after a nice RTC.

I spoke to Graham charles, two weeks ago. And he is advertising his in the PWA7C mag.

£14,000 worth every penny due to condition. So he should get it.

I've known Graham since I came into sevens 30 years ago, and he has always gone the extra mile to make his cars perfect. He has had the car longer than I've known him.

So I would expect it is concourse? And it's the RTC with the pointed tale.

It's always nice to buy a car, that someone has lavished time and money on over a long period of time. It Saves paying twice.

Tony.
An RTC with a pointed tail? That's a new one on me Tony, have you got a photo at all?

Cheers

Stuart
hi stuart,

sorry not one for pics,

i perhaps should describ it as being rounded at the back, more boat tail.

not looked at your website for a long wile, but you or your father used to advertise both the slab back and a rounded back.

anyone who has the pwa7c mag may be able to lift the add.

thanks tony
Here it is. Must say, I wish I had some more garage space...!

.png   image_2021-05-12_141030.png (Size: 824.11 KB / Downloads: 198)
Ah yes, that the normal early rounded back, that body was built in July 1983. Thanks for posting the photo Nick, it is a particularly fine example.

(12-05-2021, 04:15 PM)stuartroach Wrote: Ah yes, that the normal early rounded back, that body was built in July 1983. Thanks for posting the photo Nick, it is a particularly fine example.

Scrub that, its the Brightwells car that was July 83 and that body is a one off.
Thank you both,

I dont see graham the owner to often, sometimes at the A47 jumble.

If the body is a one off, graham would be the one and only owner.

It's a stunner, and a top notch build. 

I've known graham since I come into 7s, and he helped me alot in the early years.

Myself knowing the graham and the car. I think he is under pricing it. the next owner will be well sorted for a stunner to take to the 100th next year.

Thanks tony.
Sorry Tony, I meant that the RTC up for auction at Brightwells has a one off body, not the Kingfisher Blue RTC.