The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixi Photographs
Have these been seen before? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124676145704?ul_noapp=true

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Dixi-saloon-2.jpg (Size: 325.66 KB / Downloads: 265)
Interesting mix of disc and wire wheels!
These would be a nice addition to the Archive so I will be bidding on them...

Hugh
These would be a nice addition to the Archive so I will be bidding on them...
Hugh, I have multiple searches running on eBay for various items and - I don't know if you are aware of this, forgive me if you are - but at the top of the page is a small -hear-shaped button "Follow this Search". Tick it, and each time anything related comes up, you'll receive an email. Using multiple searches for each item with spelling mistakes, variations on names e.g. Dixe, Gorden Englund and foreign languages, etc, all help to uncover little gems.
Thank you Tony. Yes, I do know about that and use it extensively. But, with everything else going on at the moment with my involvement with the organisation of the Centenary event, I really don't have the bandwidth to focus on Ebay as well. So, I am always happy to have things pointed out to me that might be appropriate for acquisition and I may have missed. And items in America are also fair game as I can get them back from there quite easily for various reasons.

If anyone sees anything on Ebay or conventional Auction that they think suits, I am always happy to recieve an email at archivist@a7ca.org highlighting the item..

many thanks..

Hugh