The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1934 rp deluxe sunroof
Hi All,
finally getting round to the restoration of my 34 RP. 
Mechanically been done , but now needs the body doing, not looking forward to this!
My issue is i'm unsure what the sunroof wood should look like. I think I have all the wood parts, not sure how they go together.
Has anyone out there got any good pics that they are willing to share to help me out
Thank you in advance
We (Martin Prior and Son's Motor Works) build, supply and fit all sunroof parts for all A7 models. I'd be happy to talk you through the fitting operation and confirm whether you have everything that you need. Please call me on 01432 820680, or email buildingsbespoke@btinternet.com.
Thanks Martin, i'll be in touch
regards
Mark
The archive is your friend - at least to give you an idea of assembly

http://archive.a7ca.org/collections/tech...em/TD0190/?

Hugh
And if you use Martin’s beautifully cut timber, the framework should look something like this...    
Thanks, Ivor!

However, just to avoid confusion, Ivor's track set is leaning up against the wall and is not yet fitted to the roof!
Absolutely right Martin, here's one with the tracks and the vinyl installed at the rear!    
Martin's wood on my frame:

[Image: IMG-20200407-181954053-HDR.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200407-181112591-HDR.jpg]