The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby Mk2s - Proportion on the Road
Hi

Looking at the A7CA Chassis Register, there seem to be about 1250 Ruby Mk 2s listed.  I wondered how many of these are on the road, so I checked the first and last 100 ARR Rubies on the list, using the Govt vehicle check site.  This shows that of the first 100, 71 are currently known to the DVLA - the rest being abroad, have had the number transferred to another vehicle, or have not been in the system for decades (?).  Of these 44 cars are currently taxed.  For the last 100 ARR Rubies on the register, 74 are in the DVLA system and 51 are currently taxed.  So, in general, nearly half of those listed are taxed, which is not a bad proportion?

This gives an total of about 600 Ruby Mk 2s currently taxed for the road. 

Regards,
Colin
Hi Colin, we are out and a bought, in our mk2 Rub,y 12 mouths of the year, out with a club on New Years Day, then with our club. S.W.A.7. Club. On the 7th of Jan, "The Pudding Run". S&P
(28-12-2017, 09:09 PM)phillips Wrote: Hi Colin, we are out and a bought, in our mk2 Rub,y 12 mouths of the year, out with a club on New Years Day, then with our club. S.W.A.7. Club. On the 7th of Jan, "The Pudding Run". S&P

Hi - That's good - I was out in my car in the sunshine yesterday - Colin