The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posted on behalf of Nick Turley
Nick called me earlier asking if I could help help with an issue he's got accessing this forum. He's using a Mac and despite using his correct log in details, password etc. he's unable to log on only being able to view the forum as a guest. This has only been happening this last couple of days or so. 

I've no knowledge of Mac machines but I have noted that some changes have happened over the last couple of days as on my Windows devices (PC/Windows XP, Tablet/Android & Chrome and Android 'phone) the Austin logo has reappeared and the quote button now works. 

Nick asks if anyone out there with experience of Macs might advise him of what might be the problem. He can view replies as a guest. 

Steve

Update: Nick called about a minute after I posted this and said that he's able to log in using a different browser to his usual one so it looks like the problems solved.

Steve
Our Webmaster has been working away on a fix for this in the background for some time now, yesterday he attempted to load a previous version of the Forum, but this too was unsuccessful.

It will get fixed but the exact issue is proving somewhat allusive.