The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Austin Seven Rally 2021
todays up to date servey from ONS on new covid casses.

161 out of 360 local councils show a rise in new casses over the last 7 day. 42%

last wednesday it was 36%

and last saterday 25%

how long has it been since the kids went back to school without a jab?

tony
Very good point Tony, the kids may not show the symptoms, but they can carry the virus back home to mum, dad and the grandparents.
The possibility of fake Covid passports is also a very real threat, there should be massive fines for those found with one, then they should injected with that blunt needle.
As you also point out, a lot of us are getting on a bit, so it’s important we all get vaccined up so we can support the clubs, the events and our cherished suppliers...
Had my first jab on 6th February. Can’t wait for the second.
Still waiting for mine, but that's what happens when you live in Macronland. 6th April if there's no more monkey business from the EU.
hi reckers.

between people  who know me, know i am no fan of the EU.

but im stunned how they have got NOTHING right since the uk left.

to publically pile doubt on astrazenica, because brussels didnt put the order in.

what on earth did they think that would do for public confidence.

the result is it dropped the confidence in those who would take the jab from 75% down to 30%.

then when they change there mind, and think they can dictate the uk should give up there orders to help them out.

when we know if we give the EU 26 million of our jabs, knowing they will go waisted because there is no confidence in it. madness?

jonkers then tells the uk should remember who there freinds are? after there bullying over brexit. madness.

you can keep macron. he wouldnt even made a good door stop.

the sad result of all this, is i have many friend across europe i get to see at the 750 beaulieu and september internation beaulieu
. means i wont be seeing them for a long time yet.

tony
Hi Tony. Spot on. Free Wales. S&P