The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby Mk.I ARQ photos
Hello all,
Realised I haven’t done a post with link to all the photos I have posted on Photobucket, hoping it will be of use to others.
The photos have been organised into various folders to make navigation easy/easier, BUT not in chronological order.
They cover full strip down to bare chassis, plus any repairs done to date.
Due to health since end July 2019, I haven’t added any unfortunately Angry

Ruby ARQ photos

Geoff - Will leave it up to management to decide if they want to make it a Sticky
Hey Geoff, just been admiring your prolific photobucket portfolio. I am 99.99% certain the straight eight hot rod has a 248 ci [maybe a 320] Buick engine in it, judging by the distinctive double swages in the valve cover and the shape of the oil trap on the engine breather. There's probably better choices of power plant  for a rod, but hey,  whatever floats your boat. We used to get a beat up '49  series 70 in for oil changes at the shop when I was an apprentice in the early 70s, the old boy that owned it had the car from new. Unfortunately he couldn't afford to replace all the oil [~7 litres] so we were only allowed to replace half of it at a time, and the leaks in his radiator had been sealed by smearing them with pottery clay.
Hope your health is on the improve, that is seriously an impressive amount of work you've done on that car of yours.
Thank A.G.
Forgot to add link to my A7 YouTube page:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN2nu...mBCXVrX35x

Geoff