The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Caption Competition
Another wacky cover from the American "Motor" magazine. Click the picture for a higher resolution image.
Thos one has great potential....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Honey, you just say when you think you've had enough colonic irrigation..."
Could we not have a warning. “ Do not read this comment if you are still sitting at the kitchen table after lunch!”
"You wont need to comb your hair in Gaudalacanal, pretty boy!"

""You are wasting your time. My mum wont approve of the tatts."

"If the truck had power steering I would be driving and you would be dodging kamikazes"

" Steering this has certainly devloped your muscles Wilbur" (So many Yanks were called Wilbur that Commonwealth troops referrred to all as Wilburs)

"That dye color suits you Wilbur. Perhaps a bit white supremicist but you wont have to worry about that for a while"

"You wont believe this Wilbur, but in NZ in 2020 a packet of 25 fags will cost you 1 1/2 hours pay "

(I was recently talking to a neighbour. He had spoken to the next neighbour who had been violently chastising his many children. The excuse was he was out of fags and money and felt bad. So the good Samaratan undertook to buy him a packet at local shop and did. He expected to pay maybe $10! (L5) not $35.
I bought the gas and the deck of Luckies, I'm checkin' the tires, I think you need a boyfriend to style your quiff!
If you think you’re goin ter get lucky with me you can stick this pressure hose up a place where the sun never shines.
This may get me banned:
Just a little longer down here and I must get the pump back to milking to the cows.
Reported