The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film star opportunity!
Appeal for any 1920s/early 1930’s cars to appear in period film The Vindication Swim in 10 days time at the Black Country Living Museum. No fee as being made by amater film maker of already some repute but travel expns may be paid, pm me ASAP!
Not for me just now regrettably, but if anyone has half a mind to volunteer and doesn't know the Black Country Living Museum, I would thoroughly recommend it. The steam narrow boat President is there (although currently without its boiler) and the whole place is a really interesting experience for those keen on industrial heritage. The wharf featured extensively in Peaky Blinders. Address is Tipton Road, Dudley, DY1 4SQ
We are going to the Black Country Museum in September (Covid permitting ) we are going on our route home after visiting Beamish Village Museum and York Railway museum
Fortunately Andy Lowe and his lovely RK saloon have volunteered to keep the Austin 7 flag flying! Look forward to some photos and a report in due course. Another A7 Friends Forum appeal has won over Facebook, thanks once again for an excellent site!
Nigel, just add the Crich Tramway Museum and your itinerary will be complete!