The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Austin Special Racing chassis back again for sale
Caldwell Park VSCC,  surely not. It cannot demonstrate its provenance as a two seater built in Coventry or a location in Bedfordshire between 1945 and 1955.

I had not got as far as the Citroen, that really is hilarious. It has been a not unknown 2CV less then wholly legitimate offspring for some time, but the last time it was looking for a home the asked price was about half of what the master-chancer is asking now. If he gets two thirds of that, mine will not be the only workshop from which a Seven project is pushed out into the garden, and the 2CV goes straight in for any ali and thin steel off cuts to be quickly fashioned into a monoposto work of....err...almost art.
Glad I saw this  before I ate my lunch... I  feel slightly queasy! 

it is not something that you could easily think worth  £1m... 

Is there a secret society of amis trying to find a path to make every thread 2CV related... oh... almost poisson d'Avril time... something fishy is afoot je pense.
Indeed; what an utter horror. £500 for parts, anyone? The ugliest car in the world? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-SPECI...0290.m3507
'Happy cruising at 50mph'? Surely a standard 2CV will happily cruise at that and more.
Carrying all that superfluous garbage, add the lack of cooling it’s probably running one one unseized pot...
I almost choked when I saw the price..... I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
I choked when I saw the car.
The price just made me laugh.
Don’t know what you are all on about. It’s obvious it’s an evocation (note how I’m up with the Terminology) of Basil Davenport’s Spider and therefore worth every penny. What day is it tomorrow?
Alan Fairless
Alan wrote:- “.........what day is tomorrow?” (Sorry the quote button isn’t working)

Answer: All Fools Day, of course.