The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Nippy
This time in blue:

1935 Austin Seven Nippy | eBay

But is there something wrong with the rear body, behind the seats? Seems to have sharp corners....is this correct?

Would be interesting to know, seeing that the documentation is non-existent,  if this car has any provenance as a Nippy or whether it is another bitza.....
the chassis and body seem in series with each other - I've known of it being put back together since 2016ish.
The pic of the old unpainted car show its had "modern" wood round the inside of the cockpit in the past - looks like it was a project for the person before too, perhaps.
The sellers response on questions about the chassis originality and provenance of the car:

"Car is on altered chassis , no provenance as to originality can be given or implied" 
ask to see photo of the rear brake cable hanger brackets? Would be good to know if its a real chassis adapted... or just a lucky statistical coupling.
Ended Early
Having made - I think - twelve sets of body frames for 65s and Nippies in the last 18 months or so, I can say for certain that the top surface of the tail is far too flat.