The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
First time on the road since 1965
Well spotted Hugh... OW indeed

Aye
Greig
Most of us have had little moments over the years. I still sometimes wake up in terror after years ago being the navigator in an intimate relationship between a Talbot and a milk tanker. That picture really is an entirely different story, good heavens, and bravery awards to the Seven crew.
The advent of the milk tanker has ruined many backroads here. There is not the constraint of historic walls and bridges and roads are easily straightend and widend to suit. I now occassionally drive an inherited modern Jazz. After decades of older car I find it daunting on metal back roads. FWD and if it falls down the shoulder camber hard to power out and steer. The vehicle is wide and the wheels at full width. a huge thin vulnerable windscreen. Difficult to reverse looking out the window. When picnicking on sand beach my father used to watch the rear tyre whilst reversing back into the softer stuff. Inept tourists have also spurred the elimination of metal roads.